Making your floors and upholstery look and smell great is our specialty. Show us a grubby looking sofa or tired carpet and we’ll work our magic on it to bring it back to looking almost new again. We’re the best Winnipeg cleaning service because we take pride in getting amazing results with every job that we do. Here are some of the floor and upholstery services we can help you with.
- Spot and Stain Removal Our clients are always so happy to see the amazing job we can do on the stains that they’ve never been able to shift, such as those ugly protein based stains that our pets leave us all over our rugs and soft-furnishings, or food based stains from things like strawberries mushed into the couch or chocolate trodden into the carpet. We can also remove things like nail-polish and lipstick, give us a call with your particular concern and we may well be able to remove that for you.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Resealing If your grout is looking grubby, we’ve got the tools and know-how to bring it back to how it should look – clean and white.
- Hardwood Resurfacing We’ll thoroughly clean your hardwood floors and baseboards, then apply a new top-coat (either in a high-gloss, semi-gloss, or matte finish) that will make your floors look almost new. Though not designed to fix and dents or wear, this treatment vastly improves the appearance of your floors, and is almost like getting them refinished but a lot less expensive and disruptive. If you’re looking to put your home on the market, this treatment can make a real impact for a minimal investment.
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning: Steam Cleaning and Encapsulation System When it comes to carpet cleaning, there are two methods that we use. The encapsulation system is an almost dry method and is pretty inexpensive and perfect for less heavily soiled carpets. You can walk on carpets cleaned by this method just an hour after cleaning. We also offer hot-water extraction (commonly known as steam-cleaning), for more heavily soiled carpets where you can see the traffic patterns and deeper stains. The results with both methods are excellent. Your carpets will look and smell fresh, and because the cleaning products we use are all eco-friendly you don’t need to worry about your kids or pets rolling around on the carpets after they’ve been cleaned.
- Natural Stone Cleaning Whether you use natural stone (slate, granite, marble, limestone etc) for your floors or countertops and vanities, we have a method of cleaning and polishing these surfaces so that they look brand new. With wear, these beautiful surfaces can lose their gloss, but our expertise will bring the life back into them and restore them to their original natural beauty.