***PLEASE NOTE, MUST LIVE IN EDMONTON & HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE***
Do you want a job that pays well, recognizes and rewards you, where you are appreciated by your employer and scheduled clients; where you can enjoy teamwork with fun-loving co-workers while maintaining your independence?
Why You’ll LOVE Working With Us:
- ALL equipment, tools and supplies provided by us, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- We guarantee 30 to 35 guaranteed hours minimum and we pay overtime….Just keep in mind consistently Monday to Friday to work those hours.
- Fuel provided if using your own vehicle
- A stable schedule that You help create so it works best for You
- 30 Guaranteed Hours/Week Minimum
- 70 local services for you at 50% off regular prices (restaurants, spas, stylists, and a whole lot more)
- Laundry done in our warehouse and organized for you weekly (unless you prefer to wash your own, then we’ll pay you for your time!)
- Weekly Bonuses
- Company Events
- 1 Free Oil Change
- Multiple Opportunities to Advance Within the Company
- All time paid – whether you are cleaning, driving, at the office or doing anything related to your job, YOU ARE PAID FOR ALL YOUR TIME!
- You ONLY need to come to the office once a week, not twice a day
If you feel you’d be a great fit, we’d love for you to apply to be a part of our Take Time Home Cleaning team!!
Details about the Job:
- Must have a valid Canada drivers license
- Must live in Edmonton
- 1 year of professional home cleaning experience
- Able to undergo a pre-employment Police Record Check.
- Vehicle Required
- Residential Cleaning
We’ll try our best to accommodate your schedule. We are willing to renegotiate our compensation plan at your request if you’re NOT able to work full time hours but we obviously can’t Guarantee 30 to 35 hours if you aren’t available. This job would be a great change of pace for someone who is working as a Health Care Aide, Room Attendant, Hotel Housekeeping, or a House Cleaner.
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We have implemented all required COVID-19 safety protocols.