Why work with Take Time?
- MAKE MORE MONEY – We guarantee 30 hours per week, minimum $21/hr to start. (the best pay in Edmonton by far). Our cleaners have the option to work more and earn more with optional weekend/overtime shifts. You can expect regular pay raises at Take Time, and could earn as much as $47,840 per year plus travel. No cleaner earns less than $26,520 unless they have requested limited hours.
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Want your nights and weekends back? You can have them. Our cleaners are scheduled to work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5:30 pm.
- GET SUPPORT – Cleaning experience is not necessary—we teach you our proven cleaning method, and our friendly office staff are always available to help. Along with great pay and extended health benefits for you and your family, we take care of our employees and reward hard work. There are multiple opportunities for advancement within the company.
- LOVE YOUR WORK – Cleaning is challenging fun. Every day will be different and you’ll never be stuck in an office. We have the best clients in Edmonton and they show their appreciation for all your hard work—people love coming back to a clean home.
- A GREAT WORKOUT – Don’t buy that gym membership—work for us instead!
What we pay
We know that cleaning is hard work, therefore we believe in paying our staff well. Our cleaners earn $21/hr to start and receive punch-in to punch-out pay, including all travel time plus paid holidays and paid training.
- BENEFITS – Extended Health Benefits for you and your family are available at 4 months and include prescriptions, dental, optical, chiropractic, massage therapy, and more.
- STAFF DISCOUNTS ON OTHER SERVICES – We offer 60 services at discounted rates for our staff at 4 months.
- BONUSES – Take Time also pays generous retention and referral bonuses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get paid for travel time?
Travel time, cleaning hours, office hours are paid at the same rate. $21/hr.
If I use my own car will I get a mileage reimbursement for the wear and tear on my vehicle?
No. We pay travel time only at the same rate $21/hr. You also receive a gas card and FREE oil change.
Do we pay for transporting company equipment?
We allow our staff to keep company equipment with them. We do not pay our staff from their home to their first job or from their last job to their home (and neither do our competitors).
Will I be paid for actual hours that I work?
We pay by the job ticket hour which means that every job has an estimated time set for it. We thoroughly test the job times to make sure they are accurate. Our job times are generous.
Do you wash your own cloths?
We wash/dry and prepare all Sets for you in our warehouse.
Do you have to provide your own vacuum?
Is the advertised hourly rate ever docked?
The advertised hourly rate is NOT docked. We G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E our starting rate of $21 per hour and 30 to 34 hours per week OR $23 per hour and 35 hours per week. That’s what a Guarantee means. Our rate is based on hours worked.
What do we consider working hours?
Time spent cleaning, driving, and attending office meetings is considered working time.
If a customer has a concern that requires a recall for service, will I be paid for the time required to perform it and will it be at the advertised hourly rate of pay?
Of course you are paid for the time required to perform it! We verify ALL concerns before a reclean is performed.
If a company vehicle is provided, who pays for fuel, oil changes, maintenance and parking? Who pays for the deductible in the event of an accident?
Take Time Cleaning pays in each situation described.
Will Take Time dock my pay for performance issues?
No, but if we get complaints on your work, we aren’t going to give you a full schedule until you prove we can trust you to do a great job…..Obviously!
***PLEASE NOTE, MUST LIVE IN EDMONTON & HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE***
We are super proud to be Edmonton’s Largest, Most Awarded, Woman-Owned Cleaning company with an Amazing Company Culture!
Do you want a job that pays well, recognizes and rewards you, where you are appreciated by your employer and scheduled clients; where you can enjoy teamwork with fun-loving co-workers while maintaining your independence?
Why You’ll LOVE Working With Us:
- ALL equipment, tools and supplies provided by us, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- We guarantee 30 to 35 guaranteed hours minimum and we pay overtime….Just keep in mind consistently Monday to Friday to work those hours.
- Fuel provided if using your own vehicle
- A stable schedule that You help create so it works best for You
- 70 local services for you at 50% off regular prices (restaurants, spas, stylists, and a whole lot more)
- Laundry done in our warehouse and organized for you weekly (unless you prefer to wash your own, then we’ll pay you for your time!)
- Weekly Bonuses
- Company Events
- 1 Free Oil Change
- All time paid – whether you are cleaning, driving, at the office or doing anything related to your job, YOU ARE PAID FOR ALL YOUR TIME!
- You ONLY need to come to the office once a week, not twice a day
If you feel you’d be a great fit, we’d love for you to apply to be a part of our Take Time Home Cleaning team!!
Details about the Job:
- Must have a valid Canada drivers license
- Must live in Edmonton
- 1 year of professional home cleaning experience
- Able to undergo a pre-employment Police Record Check.
- Vehicle Required
- Residential Cleaning
We’ll try our best to accommodate your schedule. We are willing to renegotiate our compensation plan at your request if you’re NOT able to work full time hours but we obviously can’t Guarantee 30 to 35 hours if you aren’t available. This job would be a great change of pace for someone who is working as a Health Care Aide, Room Attendant, Hotel Housekeeping, or a House Cleaner.
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: We have implemented all required COVID-19 safety protocols.